The RiverWorks Store is located in the Greenfield Mall at
7955 Highway 55. 763-477-5480
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE THINGS
HAPPEN IN OUR COMMUNITY!
Products we will accept:
- Seasonal clothing of all kind, shoes all sizes, styles and accessories.
- Small appliances such as irons, toasters, blenders, curling irons.
- Bedding, towels in good condition.
- Seasonal holiday items, curtains, clocks, drapes, and good condition furniture.
- Games, jewelry, kitchen wares, lamps (non-fluorescent), and lawn furniture.
- Toys, sports equipment, DVD players, flat screens, MP3 players, and IPad kinds of products.
We can only accept furniture in exceptional condition. No particle board furniture, No stains, odors, rips, or wear. No entertainment centers,
Real wood pieces are welcome.
Before donating call Colleen at 763-477-5480
Items NOT accepted
- We will not accept donations that have a smoke, mold, or mildew smell.
- Large appliances such as washer/dryer, water heaters, air conditioners, microwaves, stoves, and refrigerators.
- Baby items that have been recalled, grills, batteries, bed springs, mattresses, blinds, building material, car parts or tires.
- No car seats. No Cribs. No Bassinets. Large Baby Swings
- Carpet, carpet padding, chemical cleansers, compressed gas tanks, electrical fixtures, and encyclopedias.
- Exercise equipment, guns (including BB guns)
- Magazines, newspaper, paint, swing sets, sinks, toilets
Proceeds used to support the RiverWorks Food Shelf and other RiverWorks
programming that strengthens our community!
The RiverWorks Store needs many hands.
Could this be a volunteer opportunity for you?
- Cashiers (must be over 15)
Click Here and complete the online volunteer application.
SHOP... DONATE... VOLUNTEER
COMMENTS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
"Great thrift store!!! I am there all the time. :) "
"I like this thrift store its different from all the rest."
"Also, love the RiverWorks ambiance. The staff are doing a great job merchandising, marketing, and providing great customer/donor service."
"Love my awesome glass-topped foyer table got from your ``furniture room'' a couple weeks ago. Don't know how survived before coming to own it."
"Something new every day!!"
GARAGE SALE GUIDELINES
If you are having a garage sale and are planning to bring it to the RiverWorks Thrift Store we would welcome you to do that.
We have a couple of requests:
- If it has not sold at your sale please give it some thought whether it would sell at the thrift store. We pay to have things hauled away that don't sell.
- Please take off any price tags. As you can imagine we get tons of donations and it really slows down our process to have to take your tags off and put ours on.
Thank You for those considerations.
Hope your have a successful sale!
Like us on Facebook and be In-The-Know about Cyber Tuesday Sales!
Photo Gallery of our move to the Greenfield Mall.
Click below and follow us on Instagram. "For your eyes only" sales!
Shopping Hours are Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6p.m.
Thank You For Shopping with us!
Donation Drop Off Hours are
Tuesday-Friday, Noon to 4:00 p.m.
It is by appointment ONLY at this time.
You don't want to miss it!
We take the safety of our customers seriously.